Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 15: Time that I get to spend with the family

What a great week! Skyping home was a blast! I still can't believe that you got a dog.. I'm sure Bethanie is loving that. Christmas was a bit different for me this year, a lot different from any others my entire life. But I still really enjoyed it, especially getting to talk to the family! That's what really made it feel like Christmas, because Christmas for me really is the time that I get to spend with family. 

This week the work has been a little slower because of the holliday. Weeks feel really weird when you don't work as much. And this week we won't be working as much either because of the new year. It will be nice when things get back to normal. 

Sunday I woke up and had a horrible stomech ache... I don't know what it was that caused it, but it hurt. a lot. During sacrement meeting I probably had to run to the bathrrom about five times. Everyone wasn't kidding when they said that you hadn't experienced diaria until you came to Mexico... The good thing is you only get it once! It just lasts two years... ;) 

Well I don't have a whole lot of time right now, so sorry if this letter is a bit short. I kind of told everything in Skype anyways ;) Thank you for all of your support! It was so wonderful to see all of you and how well you're all doing! Christmas looked like it was a blast! And the theater room looks amazing! and.. we have a dog. I still can't get over that. 

Love you!
Elder Twede

No comments:

Post a Comment